Phallon Doss, Au.D.
San Antonio Doctor
Dr. Phallon Doss is steadily becoming a leader in the field of audiology. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Texas Woman’s University, and received her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of North Texas. She has extensive experience in a wide range of audiologic procedures, including diagnostic hearing examinations, hearing aid selection and fitting, electrophysiology in the surgical setting, and cochlear implant programming. She is credited as performing the first cochlear implant activation in Schertz, TX.
Dr. Doss currently serves as the educational audiologist for the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District. She has also been featured in San Antonio Woman Magazine as a leader in senior healthcare and is the San Antonio Magazine 2016 and 2017 Face of Hearing Healthcare. In 2017, Dr. Doss received the honor of being named a Healthcare Hero by the San Antonio Business Journal. Dr. Doss teaches distance learning Diagnostic and Pediatric Audiology for the University of Guyana in South America and also serves as a guest lecturer for the University of North Texas in the area of Private Practice Audiology.
Dr. Doss maintains her Clinical Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
- University of North Texas, Doctoral Degree in Audiology
- Texas Woman’s University, Bachelor of Science
- Clinical Certification- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Fellow- American Academy of Audiology
- Battery Sales
- Battery Club
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implant Mapping
- Hearing Aid Counseling
- Diagnostic Audiologic Evaluations
- Ear Impressions
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Evaluation for Musician’s Ear Plugs
- Follow-Up Care
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Evaluations for Children
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
5000 Schertz Parkway,
Schertz TX 78154